adiposeageageingAlzheimerAnalysis Forever Healthy FoundationATPbenefitbiohackingcancerCellulardiabetesDietdiseaseDNAeffectexerciseexpressionfatfoodglucosehealthhealthspanhealthyhttpswwwnaturecomarticlesshttpswwwsciencedailycomreleaseshtmincreaseinflammationinflammatorylifespanliverlongevitymental healthmetforminmethylationmicrobiomemitochondrialNADproteinquestionsresearcherreviewstressTORuseweight
- Health security capacities in the context of COVID-19 outbreak: an analysis of International Health Regulations annual report data from 182 countries – ScienceDirect
- Estimating clinical severity of COVID-19 from the transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China | Nature MedicineAs of 29 February 2020 there were 79,394 confirmed cases and 2,838 deaths from COVID-19 in mainland China. Of these, 48,557 cases and 2,169 deaths occurred in the epicenter, Wuhan. A key public health priority during the emergence of a novel pathogen is estimating clinical severity, which requires properly adjusting for the case ascertainment rate […]
- Simple trick that will help your glycans to protect you from COVID-19 – YouTube
- Cyto-Immuno-Therapy for Cancer: A Pathway Elicited by Tumor-Targeted, Cytotoxic Drug-Packaged Bacterially Derived Nanocells – ScienceDirectEnGenIC is a local Sydney company that I had the great pleasure of working with for some time. They are a group of Aussie scientists showing the world that Australia is still a centre of innovation, especially in medial technology. They’ve been working hard for this amazing cancer treatment technology and have recently just been […]
- 3.26.20 is Fantastic Fungi Day. Join the Global Mycelium Network!